Who Are We?
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets, and have a collaborative mindset. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by Weldon, Williams, and Lick, the industry leader in consumable products for ticketing, RFID, and NFC. WW&L has supplied ticketing solutions for The Olympics, The World Cup, every Super Bowl, and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, and simple ticketing ecosystem for kiosks, general admission ticketing, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Kiosk and KIS Ticket offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. In 2019, we relaunched our KIS Kiosk product and our new KIS Ticket app with a full set of features and functionality. Since then, we have launched our products in a number of notable venues across the US, Canada, and Australia.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use.
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity.
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity.
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work in. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20 restaurants within walking distance. Our location includes amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart of our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team.
You love challenges, embrace new technologies, and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What’s good about being part of the KIS Team!
We are a deeply committed, passionate and a welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want- whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork. We’re grateful and we really appreciate awesome people!
What Will You Do?
We’re looking for an experienced individual who has worked in the ticketing environment to assist our team in onboarding, managing and supporting new and existing clients. You will assist in the onboarding process, training, pre-event and event support for our clients from our Plano, TX office. While your primary responsibility will be with KISTicket, KIS Park, and KIS Wallet, some responsibilities may overlap with our KIS Kiosk product line.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Business Development to provide client demos, gather setup information for new clients while in tandem work with other KIS resources in the onboarding process
- Support our clients from onboarding to event conclusion via email, phone, and possible on-site assignment
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues and escalate as needed
- Proactively review and share details of product enhancements and release notes with the client, drawing upon specific, relevant use cases
- Participate in testing of new features and functionality prior to deployment and provide feedback to relative development teams
- Onsite support for events as needed (approximately 30%)
- Manage hardware requests for upcoming events ensuring configuration, timely delivery and return of contracted hardware
- Assist in the development of client training material which may include documentation of new features, mini-online tutorials and demos for prospective clients
- Document meeting minutes and agendas as they relate to client interaction
- Track and manage all communications with clients in a system of KIS choosing
- Recreate and effectively communicate any client issue that requires research
- Effectively communicate, execute and follow up on outstanding client issues
- Flexible mindset – our team relies on each other to meet the needs of our clients during non-standard business hours which may include weekends and holidays.
- 3+ years of experience in a ticketing position (box office, customer service, ticketing service provider, event operations)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Very detail oriented and proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
- Strong ability to prioritize and work both independently and with groups
- Approachable, positive, and friendly personality with a responsible flexible attitude
- Proficient computer literacy with experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to independently perform quality work within deadlines
- Be outgoing and thrive in a social setting
- Trustworthy, accountable, and resourceful
- Receptive to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- 2 weeks paid time off year one
- 3 weeks paid time off year two
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks, and company-sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance