Who Are We?
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets, and have a collaborative mindset. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by Weldon, Williams, and Lick, the industry leader in consumable products for ticketing, RFID, and NFC. WW&L has supplied ticketing solutions for The Olympics, The World Cup, every Super Bowl, and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, and simple ticketing ecosystem for kiosks, general admission ticketing, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Kiosk and KIS Ticket offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. In 2019, we relaunched our KIS Kiosk product and our new KIS Ticket app with a full set of features and functionality. Since then, we have launched our products in a number of notable venues across the US, Canada, and Australia.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use.
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity.
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity.
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work in. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20 restaurants within walking distance. Our location includes amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart of our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team.
You love challenges, embrace new technologies, and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What’s good about being part of the KIS Team!
We are a deeply committed, passionate and a welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want- whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork. We’re grateful and we really appreciate awesome people!
What Will You Do?
We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI-UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment. You will work with all of the KIS Technologies product lines which currently include: KIS Ticket, KIS Park, KIS Wallet and KIS Kiosk.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Creating and maintaining the style guide as well as maintaining the design branding and identity
- Translating requirements into design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Performing usability studies, competitive analysis, and other UX research as needed
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance the user experience
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- 2 weeks paid time off year one
- 3 weeks paid time off year two
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks, and company-sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance