Who Are We?
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets, and have a collaborative mindset. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by Weldon, Williams, and Lick, the industry leader in consumable products for ticketing, RFID, and NFC. WW&L has supplied ticketing solutions for The Olympics, The World Cup, every Super Bowl, and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, and simple ticketing ecosystem for kiosks, general admission ticketing, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Kiosk and KIS Ticket offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. In 2019, we relaunched our KIS Kiosk product and our new KIS Ticket app with a full set of features and functionality. Since then, we have launched our products in a number of notable venues across the US, Canada, and Australia.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use.
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity.
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity.
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work in. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20 restaurants within walking distance. Our location includes amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart of our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team.
You love challenges, embrace new technologies, and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What’s good about being part of the KIS Team!
We are a deeply committed, passionate and a welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want- whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork. We’re grateful and we really appreciate awesome people!
What Will You Do?
We are currently hiring a passionate Technical Product Manager who will partner with our internal teams and customers to deliver forward-thinking products for the ticketing industry. You will work alongside our management, sales, marketing, and engineering teams to execute new features and enhancements to our software product lines. You will be the product owner over our kiosk product line, KIS Kiosk. Our kiosk solution is the most modern, fully integrated kiosk solution in the ticketing industry. We are the preferred kiosk partner with Tessitura Network, and we are in negotiations to expand our integrations with 3 other major ticketing service providers. Our integrated kiosk products have tremendous potential to be a viable solution for venues as they continue their reopening efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to own the product vision and strategy for a small, growing company, with incredible potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding of the customer lifecycle for ticketing experiences
- Knowledge and experience working in the digital ticketing realm
- Knowledge and experience in box office, ecommerce, and mobile ticketing solutions is helpful
- Knowledge and experience in kiosks or other self-service products
- Manage the product lifecycle from inception to delivery
- Work across the entire product line life cycle including strategic planning, day-to-day product development activities, feature management, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research with our client base and internal stakeholders
- Prioritize requirements and opportunities in order to create and maintain a product roadmap
- Work with engineering and customer service teams to support enhancements of existing products
- Identify the needs of our markets and conceptualize new products and services
- Provide comprehensive and technical expertise of the product in support of the Sales and Marketing teams through meetings, demonstrations, and workshops
- Support Sales teams in meeting targets for new and existing orders while expanding the customer base
- Work with our sales team to develop and continuously improve complex pricing strategies across multiple markets by accurately assessing and monitoring market and product data
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, event management, and customer support
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Perform key analysis of market trends and competitive movement in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Be the evangelist of the product vision both internally and externally
- 3+ years in a Product Management role in the ticketing or kiosk industries
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of design software such as Miro, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision
- Experienced in writing detailed product requirements
- Ability to create and give presentations to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple products simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with a strong product sense and ability in framing and solving complex problems
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, creating commitment and a focus on success in teams and peers.
- Experience managing B2B and B2C products with a strong focus on the users and customers
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills in flat, product team structured organizations.
- Can work independently to achieve company goals
- 2 weeks paid time off year one
- 3 weeks paid time off year two
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks, and company-sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance