Who Are We?
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets, and have a collaborative mindset. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by Weldon, Williams, and Lick, the industry leader in consumable products for ticketing, RFID, and NFC. WW&L has supplied ticketing solutions for The Olympics, The World Cup, every Super Bowl, and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, and simple ticketing ecosystem for kiosks, general admission ticketing, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Kiosk and KIS Ticket offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. In 2019, we relaunched our KIS Kiosk product and our new KIS Ticket app with a full set of features and functionality. Since then, we have launched our products in a number of notable venues across the US, Canada, and Australia.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use.
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity.
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity.
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work in. Situated at the crossroads of Park & Preston with close proximity to Dallas North Tollway and President George Bush Turnpike, our location brings a dynamic set of benefits including over 20 restaurants, car wash service, dry cleaning service, and local grocery all within walking distance. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart of our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team.
You love challenges, embrace new technologies, and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What’s good about being part of the KIS Team!
We are a deeply committed, passionate and a welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want- whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork. We’re grateful and we really appreciate awesome people!
What Will You Do?
KIS Technologies is seeking dynamic sales professionals to generate sales in the fairs, festival, and racetrack verticals for its ticketing and parking technology. This newly created team will sell using analytically-derived lead lists and be accountable to strict touchpoint metrics. The ideal team member will be driven, focused, fearless, open to learning, and determined to build a career in the sports, live events, or technology industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate sales to racetrack, fair, and festival operators through outbound sales activity inclusive of phone calls and emails
- Routinely hit daily and weekly activity goals to include sales touchpoints and sales transactions
- Contribute to the collective sales effort of KIS Technologies and Weldon, Williams, & Lick
- Provide excellent customer service at all points in time
- Perform well in a team environment supporting the success of others
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of accounts and time
- Accurately track sales activity and sales progress through HubSpot
- Attend events, conferences, and tradeshows to support sales in the designated verticals as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university preferred
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar CRM platforms
- Strong listening skills with a proven ability to establish and maintain a team-oriented environment
- Lives and thinks outside of the established way of doing things
- Inclusive; a collegial, open, and collaborative teammate with superior work ethic
- Excellent computer skills
- Must possess a high level of energy
- Must be a motivated self-starter who’s eager to learn while being a core part of building our business from the ground up
- Time management and organizational skills are crucial
- 2 weeks paid time off year one
- 3 weeks paid time off year two
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks, and company-sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance