Who We Are
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets and have a collaborative mind-set. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by a 120-year-old ticket printing company, Weldon, Williams & Lick. Our parent company is the industry leader of paper tickets and has printed tickets for every Super Bowl, The Olympics, The World Cup and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, simple ticketing ecosystem for general admission, kiosks, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also have several products in the design phase such as KIS Wallet and KIS Park.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20+ restaurants within walking distance, which includes building amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and a close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart to our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team. You love challenges, you embrace new technologies and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What Will You Do?
We're looking for a seasoned QA manager who can help define and deliver a quality assurance strategy across our organization. Working with the product and development organizations you will create guidelines for unit testing, end-to-end testing, UI and API test frameworks, and balance automated test creation with manual testing as needed. You will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate hands-on Software QA experience in both manual and automated testing while driving the vision, strategy, and planning for manual and automated testing
- Developing and overseeing the KIS technologies QA design, structure and management
- Foster an approach to continuous improvement in all of our QA activities
- Discover and fix bugs for multiple software suites
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness for all of KIS Technologies’ product lines
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds
- Develop and assist in coding automated testing solutions
- Champion quality and excellence throughout the organization
- Work closely with onshore and offshore colleagues in QA, Development, and Product
- Recruit and lead a team of manual and automated testers working across multiple product lines both onshore and offshore
- Effectively communicate technical information both written and verbally
- Work with product, design, and engineering leaders to define best practices, process improvements, and leverage metrics to ensure effectiveness of our quality assurance efforts
- 4+ years of experience working as a Software Quality Assurance Manager
- Experience developing automated and manual testing solutions for front-end, back-end and APIs
- Experience recruiting, leading and mentoring QA engineers
- Working in a mixed on-shore, off-shore model
- Defining and collecting actionable quality metrics
- Experience with TypeScript, React.js, Node.js, AWS
What’s Good About Joining The KIS Team?
We are a deeply committed, passionate and welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want – whether it’s about ticketing, event management, or software development. We’re grateful for our contributors and we really appreciate great team members!
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks and company sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement