Who We Are
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets and have a collaborative mind-set. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by a 120-year-old ticket printing company, Weldon, Williams & Lick. Our parent company is the industry leader of paper tickets and has printed tickets for every Super Bowl, The Olympics, The World Cup and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, simple ticketing ecosystem for general admission, kiosks, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also have several products in the design phase such as KIS Wallet and KIS Park.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20+ restaurants within walking distance, which includes building amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and a close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
Our company is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for building and scaling our software platform and applications. Your role will be to contribute to and oversee our systems engineering and infrastructure needs, set up automation of deployments, troubleshoot technical issues, analyze and document specifications, and manage both our cloud infrastructure and deployment pipeline. You will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
What Will You Do?
- Develop, deploy, and maintain software builds across all aspects of our platform
- Manage system provisioning and product release processes
- Identify opportunities to improve our development process and system efficiency
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization
- Communicate technical information effectively both written and verbally
- 3+ years of experience working as a Senior Full Stack Developer
- Extensive experience in deploying and maintaining web application and backend software in production
- Experience developing web services using Node.js (or experience with other modern web technologies: Go, Elixir, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience working in more traditional web languages (Java, C#, etc.)
- Expertise with AWS: EC2, ELB, Lambda, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Cloud Formation and VPC management
- Experienced with modern deployment pipelines and containerization including Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with distributed source control and collaboration tools (git, GitHub, Jira, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Apache Maven
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools, specifically Jenkins
- Proficiency in TCP/IP networking, architecture and other core network technologies (DNS, HTTP, Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or other related fields (or equivalent experience)
What’s Good About Joining The KIS Team?
We are a deeply committed, passionate and welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want – whether it’s about ticketing, event management, or software development. We’re grateful for our contributors and we really appreciate great team members!
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks and company sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement