Who We Are
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets and have a collaborative mind-set. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by a 120-year-old ticket printing company, Weldon, Williams & Lick. Our parent company is the industry leader of paper tickets and has printed tickets for every Super Bowl, The Olympics, The World Cup and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, simple ticketing ecosystem for general admission, kiosks, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also have several products in the design phase such as KIS Wallet and KIS Park.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20+ restaurants within walking distance, which includes building amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and a close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are a dynamic group of industry experts providing intelligent Kiosk solutions for our customers. Your role is essential towards the development and maintenance of our sophisticated Kiosk technology. Our team is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who is proficient with PHP and React.js programming languages. You will be working alongside our product managers collaborating on the various layers of infrastructure for our expanding platform.
What Will You Do?
This role is responsive to meeting critical production timelines and is able to analyze bugs/system glitches, track corrupted code issues and implement timely fixes, plus provide recommendations for avoiding similar situations as the platform scales.
- Ability to strategically identify and solve complex technical challenges
- Translate design solutions into high quality code
- Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries
- Lead code testing integration and oversee quality system performance
- Identify opportunities to improve production software output and system efficiency
- Ensure responsiveness of applications across device platforms
- Lead code reviews and guide software architecture decisions
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization
- Able to communicate technical information effectively both written and verbally
- 4+ years of software development experience
- React.js framework experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Experience configuring Node.js
- PHP (1+ years)
- Experience with MySQL
- Integrations with REST APIs
- AWS deployment and configuration/setup
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- HTML5 + CSS3 (3+ Years)
What’s Good About Joining The KIS Team?
We are a deeply committed, passionate and welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want – whether it’s about ticketing, event management, or software development. We’re grateful for our contributors and we really appreciate great team members!
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks and company sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement