Who We Are
KIS Technologies is a suite of smart, secure, simple solutions for the ticketing industry.
Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We are a new startup and we recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also have several products in the design phase such as KIS Wallet and KIS Park.
We are headquartered in Plano, TX and recently moved into our new offices at the Legacy Town Center. We also have offices in Fort Smith, AR and Kochi, India.
About the KIS Kiosk Team
We are a dynamic group of industry experts providing intelligent Kiosk solutions for our customers. Your role is essential towards the development and maintenance of our sophisticated Kiosk technology. Our team is looking for a Senior Front End Developer who is proficient with PHP and React.js programming languages. You will be working alongside our product managers collaborating on the various layers of infrastructure for our expanding platform.
This role is responsive to meeting critical production timelines and is able to analyze bugs/system glitches, track corrupted code issues and implement timely fixes, plus provide recommendations for avoiding similar situations as the platform scales.
- Ability to strategically identify and solve complex technical challenges
- Translate design solutions into high quality code
- Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries
- Lead code testing integration and oversee quality system performance
- Identify opportunities to improve production software output and system efficiency
- Ensure responsiveness of applications across device platforms
- Lead code reviews and guide software architecture decisions
- Maintain code and documentation integrity and organization
- Able to communicate technical information effectively both written and verbally
- 4+ years of software development experience
- React.js framework experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Experience configuring Node.js
- PHP (1+ years)
- Experience with MySQL
- Integrations with REST APIs
- AWS deployment and configuration/setup
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- HTML5 + CSS3 (3+ Years)
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 3 additional paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Healthcare spending accounts
- 401K matching
- Retirement benefits
- Transportation benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, food and snacks
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym membership allowance