Who We Are
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets and have a collaborative mind-set. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by a 120-year-old ticket printing company: Weldon, Williams & Lick. Our parent company is the industry leader of paper tickets and has printed tickets for the Olympics, World Cup and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, simple ticketing ecosystem for general admission, kiosks, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also have several products in the design phase such as KIS Wallet and KIS Park.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and kindness
- Build a relationship with clients built on trust and integrity
- HAVE FUN!
We are located in Plano, TX considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20+ restaurants within walking distance, building amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up and a close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas and Kochi India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for the organizational heart to our growing company that will help continue driving our company forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be the glue that holds our office and its people together. Acting as the face of the company, you will take ownership of the overall presentation and culture of our growing office.
Your Role at KIS
- Meet and greet visitors (interview candidates, clients, vendors) and serve as a resource for all company guests, ensuring a check-in process is completed
- Culture Guru wants to be the lead or make a significant contribution to the culture/fun element of KIS Technologies
- Ensure a stocked, clean, and organized office environment (Maintain & organize kitchen supplies, load & unload dishwasher, cleanliness of conference rooms and lobby areas, catering clean-up)
- Ensure there is conference room availability for priority meetings, manage conference room schedule
- Organize company events including: Regular happy hours, holiday parties, weekly and ad-hoc team lunches, office celebrations and individual celebrations
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding: Provide office orientation for new employees, oversee employee access to office, order business cards, provide company swag, clean out exiting employee desks
- Help manage anniversary gift program for employees (tracking anniversaries, cards & gifts)
- Manage relationships with office vendors, including caterers, food suppliers & building management
- Oversee facilities relationships, coordinating with office building management (landlord), electrical, plumbing and other building contacts
- Assess and provide recommendations on space planning and assist in procuring needed furniture and equipment
- Assist other departments with organizing department outings, shipping and event logistics
- Handle internal communications across the entire office
- Onsite support for some events
- Managing inventory of hardware across our product lines
- Work with our Fort Smith team members in submission of reimbursement checks
- Go to team member for office questions and “how to’s”
- Post all the fun things we do to our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant or similar role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Very detail oriented and proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
- Strong ability to prioritize and work both independently and with groups
- Approachable, positive, and friendly personality with a responsible flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic about hosting events (All-Hands, Happy Hours, weekly lunches, etc.)
- Proficient computer literacy with experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to independently perform quality work within deadlines
- Be outgoing and thrive in a social setting
- Trustworthy, accountable, and resourceful
- Willing to “get your hands dirty” (figuratively and literally) to resolve office-related issues
Come Join Us!
We are a deeply committed, passionate and welcoming group. We encourage hands-on learning and professional development in all areas: whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork.
We’re grateful and we really appreciate great people! Some of our benefits include:
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 3 additional paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision insurance
- Pet insurance
- Healthcare spending accounts
- 401K matching
- Retirement benefits
- Transportation benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, food and snacks
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym membership allowance