Who We Are
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets and have a collaborative mind-set. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by a 120-year-old ticket printing company, Weldon, Williams & Lick. Our parent company is the industry leader of paper tickets and has printed tickets for every Super Bowl, The Olympics, The World Cup and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, simple ticketing ecosystem for general admission, kiosks, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also have several products in the design phase such as KIS Wallet and KIS Park.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20+ restaurants within walking distance, which includes building amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and a close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart to our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team. You love challenges, you embrace new technologies and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What Will You Do?
We’re looking for an experienced technology professional to manage our field technology needs. As KIS Technologies has grown, we have a need to send seasoned technical people to handle onsite and remote technology needs with our clients. Working with Ticketing and Kiosk operations, you will assist in the design, installation and training of our technology equipment. You will also assist in desktop and networking support in our Plano, TX office.
- Successfully deploy KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk equipment and services at locations around the country as needed. Note: Travel required
- Establish timelines and equipment needs for installations and other on-site deliverables in collaboration with Sales and other departments
- Manage and enhance Equipment Operations processes that include order management, packaging and shipping of customer hardware purchase and rental orders
- Create and manage an inventory management system to accurately track and manage rental and retail inventory
- Work with customers to provide network solutions and technical support for events, both remotely and onsite
- Work cross departmentally to identify enhancements to our overall equipment solutions (related to both product and process) – including efficiencies, ease of use and setup time to maintain our Keep it Simple philosophy
- Own equipment stocking and procurement process to ensure adequate socking of any and all rental equipment for upcoming events
- Manage existing and build new vendor relationships as needed, to cost-effectively source equipment, packaging and any inventory necessary to support our clients
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding: Procurement of equipment needed for new hires such as (laptop, desktop, monitors, peripherals etc.). Identify software tools and access rights that may include (company email, Microsoft Office Suite etc.). Prepare new hire’s desk with necessary hardware
- Primary point of contact for internal support related to office hardware such as laptops, desktops, printers, internet etc
- Must be able to carry 50 pounds unassisted
- Be open minded to setting up equipment at remote locations which may be hot, dusty, rainy, wet and or situated in a non-typical building or location
- 2+ years working in an IT or technical support role in an established company
- Strong organization, communication, and collaborative skills both externally and internally with project management experience
- Experience configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge and experience in networking solutions and troubleshooting
- Understanding of the 7 layers of the OSI Model
- Understanding of asset management and procurement business functions
- Experience in managing and deploying Windows and macOS environments
- Demonstrated troubleshooting ability with technical software and hardware
- Experience creating and implementing systems and tools for streamlining internal and external operations
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage time effectively with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to handle high pressure situations calmly and professionally
- Trustworthy, accountable, and resourceful
What’s Good About Joining The KIS Team?
We are a deeply committed, passionate and welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want – whether it’s about ticketing, event management, or software development. We’re grateful for our contributors and we really appreciate great team members!
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks and company sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement