Who We Are
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets and have a collaborative mind-set. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by a 120-year-old ticket printing company, Weldon, Williams & Lick. Our parent company is the industry leader of paper tickets and has printed tickets for every Super Bowl, The Olympics, The World Cup and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, simple ticketing ecosystem for general admission, kiosks, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Ticket and KIS Kiosk, offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. We recently launched our new KIS Ticket app and relaunched our KIS Kiosk product line. We also recently released a new product, KIS Park, and are in the design phase with KIS Wallet.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20+ restaurants within walking distance, which includes building amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and a close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for the organizational heart to our growing company that will help continue driving us forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be the glue that holds our office and its people together. Acting as the face of the company, you will take ownership on the overall presentation and culture of our growing office.
We can offer the right candidate an opportunity to excel in an entrepreneurial, startup environment, as well as a great compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What’s good about being part of the KIS Team!
Cool perks and fun additions such as a putting green, nerf guns, company outings, fully stocked kitchen, 20+ restaurants within walking distance, and a tranquil pond with a fountain if you need to take a break. Also, tons of white board space to put your best ideas on display.
What Will You Do?
We’re looking for an experienced individual who has worked in the ticketing environment to assist our team in managing and supporting our client accounts. You will assist in the onboarding process, training, pre-event support and event support for our clients from our Plano, TX office. While your primary responsibility will be with KISTicket, while some responsibilities may overlap with our KIS Kiosk division.
- Work with Sales to gather setup information for new accounts while in tandem work with other KIS resources in the onboarding process
- Assist in the development of client training material which may include documentation of new features, mini-online tutorials and or demos for prospective clients
- Manage hardware requests for upcoming events ensuring configurations, timely delivery and return of contracted hardware
- Support our clients from onboarding to event conclusion via email, phone and possible on-site assignment
- Document meeting minutes and agendas as they relate to client interaction
- Track and manage all communications with clients in a system of KIS choosing
- Onsite support for events as needed (approximately 30%)
- Recreate and effectively communicate any client issue that requires research
- Effectively communicate, execute and follow up on outstanding client issues
- Flexible mindset – our team relies on each other to meet the needs of our clients during non-standard business hours which may include weekends and holidays
- 3+ years of experience in a ticketing position
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Very detail oriented and proactive nature
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously
- Strong ability to prioritize and work both independently and with groups
- Approachable, positive, and friendly personality with a responsible flexible attitude
- Proficient computer literacy with experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to independently perform quality work within deadlines
- Be outgoing and thrive in a social setting
- Trustworthy, accountable, and resourceful
- Receptive to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
What’s Good About Joining The KIS Team?
We are a deeply committed, passionate and a welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want – whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork. We’re grateful and we really appreciate awesome people!
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- Child Care and Parental Leave Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks and company sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance
- Gym Membership Reimbursement