Who Are We?
We are parents, siblings, people who volunteer, love their pets, and have a collaborative mindset. Together, we make up KIS Technologies!
KIS Technologies is a start-up founded by Weldon, Williams, and Lick, the industry leader in consumable products for ticketing, RFID, and NFC. WW&L has supplied ticketing solutions for The Olympics, The World Cup, every Super Bowl, and many other high-profile events.
The goal of KIS Technologies is to create a smart, secure, and simple ticketing ecosystem for kiosks, general admission ticketing, parking, and RFID. Our flagship products, KIS Kiosk and KIS Ticket offer a robust set of features in an all-in-one, simple, integrated system. In 2019, we relaunched our KIS Kiosk product and our new KIS Ticket app with a full set of features and functionality. Since then, we have launched our products in a number of notable venues across the US, Canada, and Australia.
Keep It Simple!
- Develop ticketing technology that’s easy to use.
- Treat each other with respect, compassion and integrity.
- Build a relationship with clients based on trust and integrity.
- HAVE FUN!
Where Are We?
We are headquartered in Plano, TX which is considered to be one of the most desirable cities to live and work in. Being situated at Legacy Town Center brings a dynamic set of benefits with over 20 restaurants within walking distance. Our location includes amenities such as car wash service, dry cleaning service, gas fill-up, and close proximity to Dallas North Tollway. We also have offices in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Kochi, India.
Are You KIStastic?
We are looking for individuals that form the organizational heart of our growing company. You will help us continue driving forward and ensure we’re having fun while doing it! You will be that additional piece that makes up our amazing KIS Plano Team.
You love challenges, embrace new technologies, and strive to make our team the best in the industry!
What’s good about being part of the KIS Team!
We are a deeply committed, passionate and a welcoming group. You can learn as much as you want- whether about ticketing, event management, development and teamwork. We’re grateful and we really appreciate awesome people!
What Will You Do?
As our Business Development Manager (“BDM”) you are a builder. You generate opportunities and grow our business by selling our products and services (“Solutions”). As we grow, your role will shift from “rainmaker” to leader. You will be charged with building a best-in-class sales organization composed of a motivated team of go-to-market professionals and a network of industry-leading partners.
Your goal is to deliver consistent and predictable growth from new customers as well as retaining and increasing the revenue from our existing customers. To accomplish this goal you will;
- Target the most strategically desirable prospects
- Present our solutions to prospects and customers
- Guide opportunities through sales journey
- Coordinate and manage partner relationships and sales opportunities, (specifically for Weldon, Williams & Lick, and especially for Tessitura, Ticketmaster, Tickets.com and Paciolan)
- As we grow, build a transformative sales organization using creative and innovative sales practices
- Determine the total addressable sales by market to target the best opportunities for us to grow
In all cases, you should expand customer and partner awareness of our Solutions while you build the undisputed champion sales organization in our industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare an annual sales plan in support of the strategies and objectives for each KIS product line.
- Grow sales in accordance with the objectives in the sales plan by, among other things, growing existing markets and expanding into new ones.
- Create sales and marketing programs and campaigns.
- Implement and use customer relationship management technologies to increase the efficiency of sales channels.
- Manage and lead all sales and marketing employees and partners.
- Lead all communications with customers and prospects.
- Build, develop and manage a sales team capable of achieving sales and service initiatives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales programs, policies, and practices.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Review, hire and develop sales and marketing staff.
- Create and deliver sales training to onboarding and update all levels of salespeople and partners to ensure your resources are equipped and motivated to achieve their targets.
- Ability to improvise and work around challenges to keep the sales momentum going while creating resilient and long-lasting solutions.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
- Must be a highly motivated and positive team leader.
- Excellent business acumen, and communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively across functions, create strong relationships, and communicate effectively to educate others on ‘what, why, how’ that will drive a collaborative approach to address challenges and promote solutions.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen with an aptitude to solve problem solves
- Strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Knowledge of sales techniques, processes, policies, and pricing.
- Knowledge of KIS product lines.
- Ability to make group presentations.
- Skills or experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing, and electronic spreadsheet skills.
- BS in Business, Marketing or similar field preferred
- 3+ years sales experience
- Energetic, forward-thinking, and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- 2 weeks paid time off year one
- 3 weeks paid time off year two
- 3 paid days for volunteer opportunities
- 10 paid holidays each year
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Transportation Benefits
- Education assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Workplace perks such as beverages, snacks, and company-sponsored lunches
- Mobile phone allowance